ONLY 2 UNITS LEFT IN PHASE ONE!
13 strata units totalling 24,092 sq. ft.
The Westshore Business Park is Langford’s newest light industrial and service commercial complex in the area known as Goldstream Meadows. Upon completion the project will comprise 23 light industrial units totalling 32,682 square feet. The Phase 1 offering comprises 13 strata units totalling 24,092 square feet in two buildings. The area is predominantly commercial and industrial in nature and has been developed over the last decade to include several high profile users such as Sysco Corporation, Starline Windows, Barnes Harley Davidson, Upak, School Disrict 61, Shell gas bar, Mac Trucks and Tim Horton’s. Legal Description: Proposed Strata Lots 1-8 and 19-23 of Lot A Section 1, Goldsteam District, Plan EPP 73802. Unit highlights include:
- 13 light industrial units
- 2 parking stalls per strata unit
- All units have mezzanine levels
- Finished washroom on main level
- 125 amp three phase power
- Enclosed common garbage area
- Pylon signage and building signage
- Natural gas heaters and ceiling fans in open areas,
- electric baseboard in enclosed areas
- 10’x10’ overhead doors
- Main level is concrete slab with smooth finish floors
- Warehouse ceiling heights of 22’
- Favorable BP3 - Business Park 3 zoning
- Expected completion Fall 2020
Please see the attached brochure for a comprehensive review of size, floorplans and pricing.
For more information please contact: